Copyrights and Trademarks
All text, code and artwork located on any site or product of Narrate Conferences, Inc. ("Narrate Conferences"), as well as all other sites and products owned, controlled or operated by Narrate Conferences , are copyright 2006-10 by Narrate Conferences, except the message boards and the mailing list.
NARRATE CONFERENCES, INC. and the NARRATE CONFERENCES logo are trademarks of Narrate Conferences, Inc.
If you are seeking permission to use our copyrighted materials, trademarks, slogans, service marks or any other material or feature from one of our websites or products, please e-mail us at (ip at narrateconferences.org).
Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, if you believe your intellectual property rights have been violated, including any possible copyright infringement, please contact our Agent of Notice with the following information:
- The physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. Please identify yourself as either the owner of the copyrighted work or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyrighted work;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Exact location where such infringing material is displayed on a Narrate Conferences website;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and that you wish to be removed, and information sufficient to permit Narrate Conferences to identify the material;
- Your legal name, mailing address, telephone number and e-mail address;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate;
- A statement that you are either the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of a copyright owner.
The Copyright Agent of Notice for Narrate Conferences, Inc. is:
|Mailing Address:||Narrate Conferences|
|P.O. Box 149|
|Sedalia, CO 80135|
|E-mail:||(ip at narrateconferences.org)|